Sunday, December 6, 2015

2015 and Testimony goal

This year I had the goal to post my testimony once a month, but after school ended, I got distracted and randomly busy. And I neglected a lot of things.

Next month, I hope to do a full 2015 review as there is still a month left and I have a lot going on this month, but I wanted to say a little bit. My computer has broken so I'm typing this on my phone, which is mildly annoying. Anyway.

What I know and believe in is that when I pause and reflect, I feel peace because of the gospel, it gives me the foundation I need to live the rest of my life. Lately though, Satan has been very good at distracting me and making me forget that I know this - I don't know if that makes sense... Because I've not stopped believing or doing good things, but I have felt disconnected and in this time have had to determine what I believe. This has been a good exercise, and I hope my faith continues to grow, even though that means I will keep having questions and have to try to sort out so many things. But I think I will keep trying, and like the title of this blog, I will try to keep remembering what I feel and believe, and look forward in hope to my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment