Sunday, March 18, 2012

To Remember

How many of you have forgotten your New Year's Resolutions already? 


This year has brought me many different places than I could have imagined in the first few days of the New Year. My Valentine was a new friend in pre-school, I got love notes from 5th graders, and I even earned the respect of high schoolers. And it is only March. Tomorrow is an exciting day for me which could bring many different changes for my future, and I am happy and content.


The reason I bring this up is because I am so quick to forget. Quick to forget that my plans change, that there is still a beautiful plan, even if I don't have all the pieces yet. Take a little time each day to remember to remember life from the complete perspective. 


Each new day can be like the start of a new year, each new week a fresh start to try a little harder, to be a little better. (Gordon B. Hinckley)


Don't give up hope just yet. Start today, work a little harder, smile a little brighter. 



"Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out." Gordon B. Hinckley


"The only way to get through life is.... to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache." Marjorie Pay Hinckley



No comments:

Post a Comment