Saturday, June 30, 2012

January

Do you remember January? It’s June 30th today. I wrote this post back in January to see what was important and what people remember.

Some of my friends on Facebook wrote:

My New Year's Resolution is to have exponentially more fun in 2012 than I did in 2011! That's all. Happy New Years everyone!
Well, it’s 2012 and so far it’s been a great day!
Best year yet. Tonight I'm just happy to be spending time with my friends. :) Happy New Years Eve everyone!
2012 is here! Whoa!
2011, I am a huge fan! Thanks for giving me new friends, relationships, healing, income, understanding, businesses, and a whole new level of love. I am so grateful for you! May you continue to bear fruit and plant many more seeds in 2012!
 Life is truly good (:
Today was so much better than yesterday! Good outlook on the New Year? I am thinking yes!
It’s going to be a great year, I can tell already!

Do you remember the hope you felt in January? It was the beginning of a new year, a second chance at happiness. Hope is contagious. Hope is precious. Hope is vital. I hope the months in between January and now have left you joyful.

Remember to have hope. Remember that each new day is a gift, a second chance to try a little harder, to be a little better. 

Life gets in the way sometimes, but there is always hope.

What do you remember? What are you working on and what have you gotten distracted from? Remember January today. Remember to have hope today and remember to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment