Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Explosions of Wisdom

I teach a ballroom class for some friends, it's very casual and fun, just for my peers. So, I was talking to some of them yesterday when I made a sarcastic comment about how I needed to go impart my "infinite wisdom" to some "students" or else I would explode with all the wisdom.

Like this, only not a "Time Lord" from Dr. Who with time energy flowing from my fingers, but pure wisdom in its place.



They mentioned how cool, though tragic, it would be, if I were to explode and then infinite wisdom would flow.

The thing is, we do have a source of infinite wisdom, of infinite love, and infinite power to help us overcome all things.

All we have to do is to ask for help and have the faith to move forward. We keep asking and adjusting and we keep moving forward. Things will always try and hold us back, but we can move forward through the Savior.

And if you're wondering, the guilt post is coming along, but I need more responses! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment