Monday, July 16, 2012

Guilty as Charged?

After my last post on lies, I got a lot of feedback/responses, I decided I wanted my blog to be more interactive.

For those of you who know me, you know I am often motivated by guilt. I know there are different types of guilt worth exploring, so what do you guys think about it?

Briefly, though there is more to come, the way I see it is that there are two basic types of guilt: Guilt brought on by the devil that you need to learn how to let go, and the guilt brought about by the Spirit guiding you to change, to remember, and to become better.

How do you know which is which? And how have you found the ability to let go of the negative and learn from the positive?

Please email me at my "professional" email:
and in the next couple of days, I'll combine your responses and my ideas, so we can all learn together.



No comments:

Post a Comment