Sunday, February 3, 2013

Fog

When the Lights Go Out: Sometimes going through life, you encounter 'fog.' Nothing's really changed, and yet you can't quite see anymore.


Well, I would invite you to remember to hold to what you know and to be true, and to keep moving forward. Eventually, the fog will either lift, or you'll get to the end of it.

I've been in a fog myself for about a month.  I am rather prone to anxiety, so there are times when this fog can be scary. I question what I'm doing, I look at the fog and say "I must be doing something wrong."

The thing is, fog is natural. I may not be able to see the exact destination, but that doesn't mean the destination has changed.

Stepping out of the fog is a little more gradual than I'd like - but I treasure the moments I can glimpse the sun, and remember where I'm going. I have found - and again testify - that we can always pray for peace. I can always talk to my Father in Heaven, and when I go to work helping His children, and I remember to count my blessings, and trust in my Savior, I find my way forward, even through the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment